Monday, February 18, 2008

Quick Funny

I've just been called a "numb-butt" by my precious daughter Rachel.

All I could do was laugh. I have been given this title today as I have been on the computer for quite a while - cleaning up email, downloading and editing pictures, blogging, looking at friends pic's, checking ski reviews (while the browser keeps crashing) - I still have this miserable cold, it hurts to talk - what else should I do besides the mountain of laundry.

Apparently, there is a poster in the IT room at school of a figure with a pillow strapped to it's behind and who is staring, glaze-eyed, at a computer - titled "Numb-butt." How much does that Int'l school education cost? And this is what we get?!

2 comments:

Hi! It's me, Julie! said...

Hey numb-butt! (OK, maybe inappropriate from anyone but Rachel, but I couldn't resist!!!)
Thank you so so much for the Valentine's, friends! What a treat to get special greetings from our favorite far-away friends! Hugs and kisses are being sent your way from cold, cold Iowa! (Too bad we have no skiing to enjoy...right now everyone is just grouchy and gazing blankly over the vast frozen corn fields!) Tee hee! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Jean Langley said she was called some kind of a witch by one of her kids, and I recalled Dale calling me a "crabby bat". I remember laughing with shock and surprise and just a little recognition that he was right--that day.
Jean says how sweet you always were as a little one and to tell you Hello.
GMA