Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Busy Dates for the Olson's

Hi! Just thought I'd explain the list of dates to the left.

As we are most likely, probably, fairly certain we are headed back to the States next summer (cries of joy and sorrow are mixed here along with the phrase "you just never know"), I thought it would be best if I listed the 'busy' dates that are already known for our household.

There is sporadic interest in visit's to see us before we leave and I thought it would be best to publish the dates that are already taken in some way, shape or form. Now, these dates don't necessarily mean we are gone. We may have visitor's OR we might be traveling. So you can always email us and ask. Because "you just never know."

I will wrap up the summer trips and visits - my blogging has been pathetic lately. I've needed some rest. It's been a long 4 months of constant travel and busyness. I am still relishing quiet time and hope to keep my committments at a minimum this year so I can enjoy more of my kids and husband. It's one thing to be 'there' but I want to be 'present.'

So - I wish you all a great day and let us know if you want to come for a visit!

No comments: