Sunday, March 08, 2009

I must get inspired!

I've been remarkabley uninspired to write lately. It could have something to do with guests, skiing, laundry, Spring cleaning and the tomb of a book, Brisingr, that I seem to be occupied with.

All of which are a good thing. Means I've been doing things other than sitting and staring at my computer. When I get computer time that is.

When Bart and the girls are home, I feel like we need to have a sign-up sheet for the laptop. Aside from Bart's two, work related computers - we are a one computer family. And it's becoming a bit cramped.

We are also a one TV family. Bart and I are well-versed in every episode of Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Hannah Montana, That's So Raven and Corey in the House. We are bemused by Phinius & Ferb and Fairly Odd Parents. Occasionally we watch something of the adult mindset such as 24 and, well, Orange County Choppers. The Closing Bell is a given but has been quite depressing over the last 6 months. I can judge the stock market now by the dark circles under Maria B.'s eyes (she needs to talk to her makeup person because Shep still looks tan and undisturbed).

I don't know how much longer I can stand American Idol. Although, I would miss Simon and Ryan. Paula needs to be quiet. But the UK commercials we get along with it are entertaining. We greatly miss Cat Dealy's commentary of AI - she was cute and funny and as she wasn't trying to be US of A PC (politically correct). She had the most hilarious commentary.

So - that's where I'm at but we start a new week tomorrow! Bart is watching Storm Chaser's and I have German homework. But Brisingr is calling..... What do I do?

No comments: