Sunday, May 25, 2008

Congratulations Kris & Jason!

I don't have a picture but if you link to their page (right there in the sidebar), you can see a pic of my new niece, Jayden Faith.

This little girl has been prayed for and desired for many years. God saw fit to bless them with her at this point of their lives - and she even arrived on her due date, despite the early labor scares a month ago.

Mom and baby are doing fine according to Grandpa Paul. He was holding his newest granddaughter while I talked with him. I asked him how it felt to have #6? He said it "felt terrific."

So congratulations to grandparents: Nancy, Gma E, Gpa Paul, Great Gma Vel and J's dad (whose name I don't know). And all the Sisters, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and countless friends who have been so supportive of them during this time. God answers prayers in many ways. I know I'm just the aunt but I am so thankful that this baby is here! Thank You Lord!


I am working on some questions that a family friend sent via email. Our computer is dying a quick death so my computer time has been limited - and thus pic's are hard to provide as well. Maybe Bart can bring one (a computer) back with him in a couple weeks!

2 comments:

Makila said...

I've been coming to your blog to see if you had a new niece! I'm so excited for you. How wonderful God is!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for Kris and Jason! Can't wait to see pictures of your new niece!