Wednesday, October 04, 2006

God is Good, God is in Control

"We know God is good and God is in control" - these are the words spoken by a "shunned" Amish man interviewed this week on FoxNews as he was asked how the Amish community was dealing with this tragedy. I'm sure many of you have heard the same. I know that many people question how God could allow such a thing to happen. He never says we will know all the answers - He asks that we trust and believe. As much as we are control-freaks, I always feel soooo much better when I realize that I am NOT in control, He is.
My mom and her husband John lost a dear friend in Iraq yesterday. Please pray for them and his wife who is in Carson City. It sometimes seems these events take place far away until they touch someone close to us.
This is not a cheery blog day - it doesn't have to be. Life is not all a vacation, not even in Switzerland. Our love to all of our family and friends reading this.

No comments: