Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One of those days....

OK - As the afternoon progressed (invited 2 mom's and their kids over for swimming - 4 were boys which is always a novelty for me!), I thought about my lunch in the midst of the busy-ness. Did I eat lunch? I'm sure I did. I remember getting it and the dish.....

Yes, the ravioli's. Ok, yes, I ate lunch after all. Even thought about what they tasted like.

Went to soften some butter for dinner tonight. There was my little bowl of ravioli sitting in the microwave!

But I really thought I ate it!

Imagine if I could do that with every craving? This 'age' weight would NOT creep up on me!

Probably speaks more about my crazy state of mind.......

Baby update: Babies are doing well. Baby J, the bigger baby is still on a C-pap machine (oxygen) and has some low iron issues but those are being addressed and monitored. Baby X, little baby ( 3.8 lbs right now!) is doing well and they talk of letting him go home in a week or so - he's doing that good. But oh, is he tiny.

My sister is doing well and she and her hub are taking turns at the hospital - they have 3 other kids, 6, 5 and 3 to take care of at home as well. Deb gets tired but starting to rest more as they (she and nursing staff) work on her schedule.

We still ask for prayers for them as the babies are still developing and Deb recovering (although she's amazing - I was a much bigger wimp with my C-sections). AND - Aunty Susan is going to go help during the last part of August. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It's a long way from 'home' and my own kiddo's/hub. So I will have pictures!

Well, that's my day. I do KNOW I ate dinner. What I didn't eat was potato salad. Potato's are cooked and ready - forgot to buy Mayo, again! So, they sit in anticipation of tomorrow. Maybe I'll just imagine we ate them? Do you think Bart will buy that?

2 comments:

Makila said...

I just imagined I ate a nice piece of cheesecake. :)

Can't wait to see pictures.

Michael Meza said...

Thaank you for this