Monday, January 21, 2008

WOW! That's just about all I can say is WOW!

Thank you Kevin Henkes of "Lilly and the Purple Plastic Purse" for this title. Again - 9 years of reading kids books out loud has taken over my neurons and transmitters.

I just went to post Part II of HI and almost closed the page. Because I didn't recognize the Blog page. It wasn't mine. Until I noticed the title's were the same and all of a sudden, I recognized the pictures.

THANK YOU JASON!!!!!!

My artistic and technically proficient and fabulous bro-in-law J has created a new look for us. As I pointed out to him - I'm not good at this sort of thing (computer bloggy creativity) but I am bored with looking at my own blog and could you please help me for I will pay you money because all I'm good at is reading (and perhaps spending the money I have saved by cutting my family's hair - hee hee). He said "Sure - just send a pic or two that you like and I can work on something."

So last week I sent a few pic's, let him know what colors I like and didn't have much else to offer him - oh, a couple title change ideas.

And this is what he did. And I love it. And you can always check out other things he can do by clicking the Kris & Jason link.

Thank You Jason. Sooooooo....How much do I owe you man? :)

No comments: